Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Not funny

So, bad news. I got laid off on Friday. BOO! That explains the recent lack of funnyness. Oh well. I've already got an interview and a few recruiters lined up, so I feel good.

Good news: I had a funny moment. I was out to dinner with my girlfriend and my roommate on Friday evening. She mentioned how she had dated this guy for five years and that if she had stayed with him, she'd have four babies and live in a trailer park. My roommate said "Well, he lost his job, he's on the way." Ouch. Good thing I have a good sense of humor.

What now, another Schwehm? I had originally wanted this to be an anonymous blog, but a few of my friends decided to use my name in it, so I guess I'm out there. In fact, I'm on the first page of Google. Cool, eh?

I hope I didn't scare anyone off.

3 comments:

Klondike said...

Let the world (meaning us) know how the interview goes and how your parlance with the recruiters go. Good luck mate!

Klondike said...

Wait a minute, how is that YOUR funny moment?

Bluecat-NOLA said...

Most of us did not want the world to know!

JK Schwehm