Friday, June 23, 2006

True Moments in Gaming History

I never played much GTA3... I never owned a PS2, so I never had easy access to the game. When it finally came out for the XBox, I had lost interest.

So one day, an aquaintance of mine spys me in the halls and asks for my help. Being the nice chap that I am, I agreed to help him. He's one of those psuedo-gamers; you know, those guys who never played Kid Icarus, who beat you up when you were showing your friend the map you drew of Norfair, but now that games are cool, he got a PS2 and plays Pa Rappa the Rappa all day long?

Anyway, he says "You're a gamer, right?" and asks me to help him with this mission in GTA3. My career GTA3 game time to-date was at about 2 minutes (one round of balls-out hotseat drive-til-you-die; I hit a 18-wheeler dead on).

Needless to say, I completed the mission my first try.

No comments: