Monday, July 02, 2007

Mirror Mirror

Ed S.: I bought deli meats at shaws
Ed S.: and made myself sandwiches
Ed S.: delicious, though expensive... downtown shaws has no basic meats
Ed S.: had to buy Shaws Tender Cracked Basil Smoked Whiskey Turkey
Eric M.: aw
Ed S.: which tastes just like regular turkey, only more expensive
Ed S.: plus the server was stupid... I kept asking for 1 pound
Ed S.: and he was like "quarter pound?"
Ed S.: NO ONE WHOLE POUND
Ed S.: it was like a different shaws
Eric M.: hahahaha
Eric M.: Evil Shaw's
Eric M.: Shaw's + Goatee
Ed S.: at home I'll go up, they'll call "28" and I'll be like "right here, hi" and they're like "Hi what can I get for you"
Ed S.: here it was like "29" and the guy just said "quarter pound smoked honey turkey"
Ed S.: I was like "whoa where's the love?"
Ed S.: then a old lady whacked me with her cane

No comments: