Monday, January 08, 2007

Tag Team for relationship bashing

Here are two funny moments, both involving my fiance (Annie) and I, taking turns being the funny one.

My coworker, Ben, mentioned that one of his roommates is a pirate by profession. Yes, a pirate. Well, I guess a pirate actor. He is hired by people to put on pirate acts, swordfights, and general swashbuckling. I explain this to Annie, and she says entirely without sarcasm or humor: "Is he single?"

I had to return the favor. Driving back from my friend's place on Sunday night, I apparently forgot to do something or other. I admitted it to Annie, then said: "Obviously, I'm an idiot, but I love you."

1 comment:

Klondike said...

My friends Pope and Walid actually did pirate acting for a summer together, as a job. It was apparently freaking awesome.