Monday, May 21, 2007

A Rare Glimpse Into The Bedroom

A preface: You know how writers attempt to put sounds down with letters? Like typing "Ow!" or "Arf!"? And how sometimes those letters should be interperted directly, like "Ow", and sometimes they require some imagination, like "Arf"? Well, all of the sounds in this post should be interperted as the former: exactly as they're written.

On to the story!

This weekend, I was laying in bed, under the covers, on Saturday night watching TV (yes, I have an amazing social life) when Annie walked in. She looked at me and said jokingly, "What happened to the romantic man who proposed to me?"

So, without emotion, I flipped off the covers, posed in my ratty Jets T-shirt and baggy boxer shorts, and said "Rrrowrr". I must have looked about as sexy as the hobo who lives in Back Bay subway station.

1 comment:

Klondike said...

WHITE RROWRR