Monday, March 03, 2008

I Rule At Cranium

This weekend I was playing Cranium Pop 5, which is a version of cranium where you get to choose which type of activity you want to use to get your team to guess the word (the other team gets to choose the number of points each activity is worth). So clearly some categories don't work well with some events: it can be hard to hum "acid-washed jeans". 

We were doing guys vs. girls, and as usual the guys were losing. I was on a roll though when it was my turn to act/draw/hum/scuplt, so when it came around to me, I said that no matter what I was doing the 5 point event (the most difficult, as chosen by the other team). What did I commit myself to? I had to sculpt the song "Love Shack". And you know what? I did it. Our team still lost but I was a fucking winner. 

No comments: