Thursday, March 23, 2006

Please visit our sponsors

Walking to work every morning, I would hear these people yelling "Free Harold! Free Harold!" I assumed that this "Harold" had been imprisoned for some unmentionable offense. Finally one day, leaving work, I heard a different person yelling "Harold is free! Harold is free!" I had the urge to get caught up in the moment and shout "Everybody celebrate! Harold has been freed!"

At which point I noticed a man handing out newspapers. Turns out the Boston Herald is frequently distributed free of charge.

You may have noticed I changed the Blogger header from blue to black. You may also have noticed the changes I made to the right sidebar. If not, please notice that I changed the Blogger header from blue to black and the changes I made to the right sidebar.

3 comments:

Klondike said...

Now we're into your funny thoughts, not just the funny things you say. I like the branching out.

Bluecat-NOLA said...

I noticed the Blog changes right away and the job chages a little more slowly.

Unknown said...

Job changes: good.
Blog changes: ok.
Blog content changes: priceless.

Although I should note nowhere on this site did it ever state that I would talk about only funny things I say.

Lastly, I hope to stay in this job for a while. Job searching sucks almost as much as being unemployed does. It also makes me significantly unfunny.