Sunday, March 05, 2006

Power of Mind

Today was my fantasy baseball draft. The members of my league have drifted to the far corners of the continential US (is "continental" supposed to be capitalized in this case?), so our live drafts are now online. That doesn't stop most of us from drinking much booze during the event. I proceeded to join the festivities, and before I knew it, I was pretty tanked. After the draft, I laid down on the bed and started watching TV.

My girlfriend came in a few minutes later and said something to me along the lines of "oh you're so cute laying there in your drunken stupor" and went to give me a hug. Well, as soon as she placed her arm on my stomach, I felt a desire to expel the entire contents of said stomach. I'm not sure if I've ever been clearer:

"Please watch the stomach. It's full of stuff."

No comments: