Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Imagination Exaggeration

I often play my Nintendo DS on the way home from work. I'll start playing on the subway platform and continue if I can get a seat. I often don't know if I'll get a seat until I get on the train. If I don't get a seat, I'll have a powered-on DS in my hands. Normally I'll just save and quit, but yesterday I wasn't having any of that. I've been playing Final Fantasy VI, which has a "Music Player" feature where you can play any of the game music.

So I started with the main boss fight music. My "boss fight" was "trying to remain standing on the subway". When I slipped, it like like "Crap, Sabin is down! Cast Arise!" Then, when we went under the tunnel, I kicked it up a notch with the end boss music. "Shoot!" A sudden stop! My foot slips and I'm hanging on by one hand ("Quick, use a Phoenix Down on my feet!").

I exited the subway at my stop to face many weird looks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nobody should mock the greatest game ever made.

Unknown said...

Today on the subway I listened to "The Phantom Train"... read into that what you will.