Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Evolution of a Movie Trailer

John L.: Assault with intent to kill
Marcus F.: Assault with intent to Mill
Marcus F.: Kill Mill?
Marcus F.: a new movie by James Cameron
John L.: THIS OCTOBER, EDWARD WILL KILL MILL
Marcus F.: about an enthusiastic rails developer
Marcus F.: who finds a deep secret
Marcus F.: "Oh my god... so that means.... Rails is written in Cobol!"
Marcus F.: in his journey, he learns more about himself than he thought possible
Marcus F.: "Hmmm... I don't like chocolate crepes as much as I expected."
John L.: You didn't really think Capistrano was going to be easy, did you?
Marcus F.: He faces the greatest evil of this generation
Marcus F.: "Damnit, my FTP server is down."
John L.: Just type in everything by hand! If you want to transfer files like a dog, I'll make you live like a dog!

No comments: